OFFICIAL REPORT REGARDING ORDER NO 410102EUROPE
We, LIMITED GRADERS a.k.a. Limgraders SL, issue this report certifying that the following videogames did NOT reach an authenticity verdict having been carefully examined by a minimum of 2 graders of our company, and having additional proof that will be included in this report.
A written affidavit could be physically sent to the owner of these games, stating likewise, and being signed by the 2 graders who checked the collectables and the CEO aswell.
In the order 410102EUROPE, set last 28th may 2022 by S.S.D. and received 6 working days later, two (2) videogames were found to be a REPRODUCTION.
Particularly the following:
- POKEMON DIAMOND (LABELLED AS UKV PAL VERSION WITH BLACK NINTENDO STRIP...)
- POKEMON PEARL (LABELLED AS UKV PAL VERSION WITH BLACK NINTENDO STRIP...)
The list of reasons that made us think these were a REPRODUCTION are:
1. The EAN (barcode) 045496465476 shown in BOTH games (although they are different titles) corresponds with the German Pal version of the DS game "DONKEY KONG JUNGLE CLIMBER".
Pokemon Pearl and Diamond reproduction barcode
Original Nintendo Donkey Kong Jungle Climber DS Pal German game
2. Copyright date shown is 2005-2006 while both games were first released in mid 2007.
3. Cover art quality is poor and printed on plain paper, details on smaller words become pixelated.
4. No DS Pokemon games have ever been produced with both the Pegi and the USK regulation logos altogether.
5. Almost all of the copyright information on the back cover is wrong, and the words are stuck together having a huge amount of typos (Nintendo has VERY HIGH quality standards about this).
6. These games can be easily found on webs like ALIBABA / ALIEXPRESS / ONBUY for 10-20 euros in the same sealed condition with all of the markers of a reproduction made in China.
#410232Europedated September 22th 2022, it has been found 2 reproductions of the US variants DS Pokemon Pearl and Diamond, with a NINTENDO strip on the seal. These games have been circulating in the market for 5-8 years and aswell as the UKV reproduction version, these, came with a black nintendo strip, which is also, BY ALL MEANS, not authentic, since Nintendo in the US has NEVER used the Nintendo security strip on ANY game in his history. Nintendo US games on Nes, SNES, Gamecube, DS platforms, etcetera, has used mainly an Y fold, and never a middle security strip with their logo on it. That´s been reserved for some games in Pal systems only.
Further pictures are provided of the US reproductions. These share the colour low quality and other printing details with the Pal UKV chinese reproductions.