OFFICIAL REPORT REGARDING ORDER NO 1003-F1
We, LIMITED GRADERS a.k.a. Limgraders SL, issue this report assesing that the following videogames did NOT reach a seal authenticity verdict having been carefully examined by a minimum of 2 graders of our company, and having additional proof that will be included in this report.
A written affidavit could be physically sent to the owner of these games, stating likewise, and being signed by the 2 graders who checked the collectables and the CEO aswell.
In the order 1003-F1, set last 5th may 2022 by F.S. and received 19 working days later, one (1) videogame were found to be a RESEAL.
Particularly the following:
- GRAND THEFT AUTO SAN ANDREAS SPECIAL ED. PS2 NTSC US:
The list of reasons that made us think this was a RESEAL are:
1. The box has a medium large scratch on the back cover affecting even the paint but the seal is intact on that zone, giving us motives to think the damage was done before sealed.
2. The box have other plenty of damages that compromise the painting on the box, in places where the seal is intact.
3. While having into account that some of the older games (GB TLOZ Link´s Awakening and others, mainly for GB, Nes/Snes systems i.e.) can have some particular paint colour on their box taken out by writing with a pen over the seal, keeping this one intact, this game in particular doesn´t meet that requirement.
4. These games were originally sealed with an RTB seal, while this one has a RLTB closing on the whole four sides.
Grader no. 2 and 4